12. Align and fit the fill tube into the filling cup on the ice maker. Now
hang and tighten the ice maker on the 2 side wall screws. (See fig. #6)
Note: The fill tube may need to be cut for length adjustment.
13. Reinstall the electrical plug cover located on the rear wall.
14. Level the ice maker by pushing the leveling bracket against the freezer
wall. Now tighten the leveling screw.
15. Reinstall the freezer shelf and place the ice container under the ice
maker. (See fig. #7)
16. Raise the wire auto shut off arm on the ice maker until the full
installation is completed.