Safety Is a Good Habit to Get Into
Carefully read the instructions contained in this manual, as they
provide important information which is essential to safe and
proper installation, use and maintenance of the appliance.
This appliance complies with following EEC di-
- 73/23/EEC of 19/02/73(Low Voltage) and subsequent modifi
- 89/336/EEC of 03/05/89 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and
- Carefully dispose of the packing material.
- After removing the packing, check to make sure that the appli-
ance is not damaged. If in doubt, contact a qualified professional.
- The dishwasher must only be used by adults for the washing of
household dishes and cooking utensils.
- Fundamental rules to follow when using the appliance:
* Never touch the dishwasher when barefoot or with wet hands
* We discourage the use of extension cords and multiple sock-
Close-up View (control panel)
Delay select button
Delay indicator light
"HALF LOAD" Button
* During installation, the power supply cord must not be exces-
sively or dangerously bent or flattened;
* If the appliance is not operating properly or maintenance must
be performed, disconnect the appliance from the power supply.
- Keep detergents out of the reach of children, who must also be
kept away from the dishwasher when it is open.
- This appliance cannot be installed outdoors, not even if the
area in which it is installed is covered by a roof; it is also very
dangerous to leave it exposed to the rain and elements.
- Do not touch the heating element during or after a wash cycle.
- Do not lean or sit on the door when it is open, as this could
overturn the dishwasher.
- If the appliance malfunctions, turn off water supply to the appli-
ance and disconnect the plug from the wall socket. Then, con-
sult the section entitled, "Troubleshooting" .If you cannot re-
solve the problem, contact a service centre.
- Only specialised personnel are authorised to make repairs.
- Appliances which are no longer being used must be made inop-
erable by cutting the power supply cord and removing the door
"HALF LOAD" indicator light
Low rinse aid indicator light
Low salt indicator light
Cycle select button
Cycle indicator light
Close-up View (Interior)
Top Spray Arm
Rack Height Adjustor
Mains water pressure
Total absorber power
Salt Container Cap
Bottom Spray Arm
Detergent and Rinse Aid Dispenser
12 standard place settings