Safety Is a Good Habit to Get Into
Carefully read the instructions contained in this manual, as they
provide important information which is essential to safe and proper
installation, use and maintenance of the appliance.
This appliance complies with the following EEC
-73/23/EEC of 19/02/73(Low Voltage)and subsequent
- 8 9 / 3 3 6 / E E C o f 0 3 / 0 5 / 8 9 ( E l e c t r o m a g n e t i c
Compatibility) and subsequent modifications.
- Carefully dispose of the packing material.
- After removing the packing, check to make sure that the appli-
ance is not damaged. If in doubt, contact a qualified professional.
- The dishwasher must only be used by adults for the washing of
household dishes and cooking utensils.
- The appliance is not intended for use by young children or
inform persons without supervision.
- Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do
not play with the appliance.
- Keep detergents out of the reach of children, who must also
be kept away from the dishwasher when it is open.
- This appliance cannot be installed outdoors, not even if the
area in which it is installed is covered by a roof; it is also very
dangerous to leave it exposed to the rain and elements.
Close-up View (control panel)
1/2 load Button
1/2 load indicator light
Delay select Button
Display delay time
- Do not touch the heating element during or after a wash cycle.
- Do not lean or sit on the door when it is open, as this could
over turn the dishwasher.
- If the appliance malfunctions, turn off the water supply to the
appliance and disconnect the plug from the wall socket. Then,
consult the section entitled, "Troubleshooting." If you cannot
solve the problem, contact an authorised service agent.
- Only authorised service agents can make repairs.
- Appliances which are no longer being used must be made
inoperable by cutting the power supply cord and removing
the door lock.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a special
cord or assembly available from the manufacturer or its ser-
- After installation, the power plug must be accessible.
- Fundamental rules to follow when using the appliance:
* Never touch the dishwasher when barefoot or with wet hands
* We discourage the use of extension cords and multiple sockets;
* During installation, the power supply cord must not be exces-
sively or dangerously bent or flattened;
* If the appliance is not operating properly or maintenance must
be performed, disconnect the appliance from the power supply.
To maintain the EFFICIENCY and SAFETY of this appliance,
- call only the Service Centers authorized by the manufacturer.
- always use original Spare Parts
Cycle select button
Cycle indicator light
Low Rinse Aid Indicator Light
Low Salt Indicator Light
Handle For Opening Door