Safety Is a Good Habit to Get Into
Carefully read the instructions contained in this manual,as they
provide important information which is essential to safe and proper
installation, use and maintenance of the appliance.
This appliance complies with the following EEC
- 73/23/EEC of 19/02/73(Low Voltage)and subsequent
- 8 9 / 3 3 6 / E E C o f 0 3 / 0 5 / 8 9 ( E l e c t r o m a g n e t i c
Compatibility) and subsequent modifications.
- Carefully dispose of the packing material.
- After removing the packing,check to make sure that the appli-
ance is not damaged.If in doubt,contact a qualified professional.
- The dishwasher must only be used by adults for the washing of
household dishes and cooking utensils.
- Fundamental rules to follow when using the appliance:
* Never touch the dishwasher when bare foot or with wet hands
* We discourage the use of extension cords and multiple sockets;
* During installation,the power supply cord must not be exces-
sively or dangerously bent or flattened;
Close-up View (control panel)
Low Salt Indicator Light
* If the appliance is not operating properly or maintenance must
be performed,disconnect the appliance from the power supply.
- Keep detergents out of the reach of children,who must also be
kept away from the dishwasher when it is open.
- This appliance cannot be installed outdoors,not even if the
area in which it is installed is covered by a roof;it is also very
dangerous to leave it exposed to the rain and elements.
- Do not touch the heating element during or after a wash cycle.
- Do not lean or sit on the door when it is open ,as this could
overturn the dishwasher.
- If the appliance malfunctions,turn off water supply to the appli
ance and disconnect the plug from the wall socket.Then,con
sult the section entitled, "Troubleshooting."If you cannot
solve the problem,contact a service centre.
- Only specialised personnel are authorised to make repairs.
- Appliances which are no longer being used must be made
inoperable by cutting the power supply cord and removing the
- The appliance must be positioned so that the plug is accessible.
- The carpet must obstruct the opening when the appliance in-
stalling on the ground with carpet.
- If the supply cord is damaged , it must be replaced by a
special cord or assembly available from the manufacturer or
its service agent.
Knob For Selecting Cycle
Handle For Opening Door