IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Read all instructions before using the unit.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should be followed, including the
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock, fire or injury to persons:
• Connect the power plug to a dedicated electrical outlet for 120V~60Hz.
• The air purifier has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit in a
polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit into the outlet, reverse it. If it still does not fit,
contact a qualified electrician or service person.Do not alter the plug in any way.
• Do not use the unit if the power cord or plug is damaged or the connection to the wall outlet is
• Periodically remove dust from the power plug.
• Do not use an extension cord.
• Do not insert fingers or any objects into the air inlet or air outlet.
• Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug.
• Do not handle plug or unit with wet hands.
Unplug the electrical cord before performing any maintenance.
• Do not use the unit if the cord has been damaged. Please contact the nearest Service Center.
• Do not use near flammable gases and material such as insecticides, fragrances, and lit cigarettes.
• Do not use in humid place such as bathrooms.
• Contact the nearest Sharp Approved Service Center for any problems, adjustments, or repairs.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance.
- Radio or TV Interference
If this air purifier should cause interference to radio or television reception, try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the unit and radio/TV receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
• Contact the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This product meets the requirement of the International standard CISPR 11.
In conformity with this standard, this product is classified as group 2 class B equipment.
Group 2 means that the equipment intentionally generates radio-frequency in the form of
electromagnetic radiation for electro-discharge machining equipment.
Class B equipment means that the equipment is suitable to be used in domestic establishments.