Using the DVD-RAM media
DVD-RAM media are available in single-sided and double-sided
The 2.6 GB and 4.7 GB versions are single-sided. The 9.4 GB version is
double-sided. To access the data on both sides of a medium, you
must remove the medium from the drive, turn it over, and re-insert it
into the drive. DVD-RAM media must be removed from the cartridge
before using this drive.
Using the CDs and DVDs media
To use CDs and DVDs, do the following:
1. Turn on the computer.
2. Press the Eject button on the front panel of the drive.
3. Insert a medium in the disc tray with the label facing up.
4. Close the drive by gently closing the disc tray.
5. Wait for the drive LED indicator to glitter.
6. Double-click the CD-ROM or DVD-RAM/DVD-R/DVD-RW icon.
Chapter 3. Working with the Lenovo USB Portable DVD Burner 13