WARNING: To avoid electric shock, disconnect the test leads from any
source of voltage before removing the battery door.
1. Disconnect the test leads from the meter.
2. Remove the protective rubber holster (if installed).
3. Open the battery door by loosening the screw using a
Phillips head screwdriver.
4. Insert the battery into battery holder, observing the
5. Put the battery door back in place. Secure with the
WARNING: To avoid electric shock, do not operate the meter until the
battery door is in place and fastened securely.
NOTE: If your meter does not work properly, check the fuses and batteries
to make sure that they are still good and that they are properly inserted.