There may be times when your meter does not operate properly. Here are
some common problems that you may have and some easy solutions to
Meter Does Not Operate:
1. Always read all the instructions in this manual before use.
2. Check to be sure the batteries are properly installed.
3. Check to be sure the batteries are good.
4. If the battery is good and the meter still does not operate, check to be
sure that both ends of the fuse are properly installed.
If You Do Not Understand How the Meter Works:
1. Purchase the instructional book "Multitesters and Their Use for Electrical
Testing" (Item No. 82303) at your local Sears store.
2. Call our Customer Service Line 1-888-326-1006.
SERVICE AND PARTS
For replacement parts shipped directly to your home
Set of black and red Test Leads
Replacement battery door
Replacement fuse door
Rear cover screws
Call 9 am – 5 pm Eastern Time, M - F