This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a
Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rule. These limits are
designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in
a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate
radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with
these instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular
installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or
television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off
and on, the user is encourage to try to correct the interference by one or more
of the following measures:
1. Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
2. Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
3. Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to
which the receiver is connected.
4. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/display technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to
the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause harmful interference.
2. This device must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
To assure continued compliance and possible undesirable interference, ferrite
cores may be used when connecting this LCD display to video equipment;
and maintain at least 400mm spacing to other peripheral device.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003