TO PREVENT FIRE OR SHOCK HAZARDS, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS UNIT
TO RAIN OR MOISTURE. ALSO, DO NOT USE THIS UNIT'S POLARIZED
PLUG WITH AN EXTENSION CORD RECEPTACLE OR OTHER OUTLETS
UNLESS THE PRONGS CAN BE FULLY INSERTED.
REFRAIN FROM OPENING THE CABINET AS THERE ARE HIGH
VOLTAGE COMPONENTS INSIDE.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, MAKE SURE
POWER CORD IS UNPLUGGED FROM WALL SOCKET.
TO FULLY DISENGAGE THE POWER TO THE UNIT,
PLEASE DISCONNECT THE POWER CORD FROM THE AC
OUTLET. DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO USER
SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO
QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
This symbol warns user that uninsulated voltage within the
unit may have sufficient magnitude to cause electric shock.
Therefore, it is dangerous to make any kind of contact with any
part inside this unit.
This symbol alerts the user that important literature concerning
the operation and maintenance of this unit has been included.
Therefore, it should be read carefully in order to avoid any