2 PART NAME
Control Names (17" & 19" Models)
See figures below for the location of the user controls,
indicator and connectors. Each part is identified by number
and is described individually.
1. POWER SWITCH: A push-on / push-off switch for AC
2. POWER-ON INDICATOR: This indicator illuminates
green when AC power is on, and illuminates amber
when the monitor is in the power management
3. FPM (FINE PICTURE MODE): Push to turn FPM on
and off. The normal(default) status is "off", but turning
this function "on" may improve camera type image
renderings. Select the status which provides the
most pleasing image.
Note that only standard color is selected when FPM
4. DOWN BUTTON: Push to select group icon.
5. ITEM SELECT BUTTON: Push to select the item icon
to be adjusted.
6. FUNCTION ADJUST BUTTONS: Push the adjust
buttons to adjust the function that has been selected
by the down button and item select button.
7. AC POWER CONNECTOR
8. SIGNAL INPUT CONNECTOR (DB9-15P)
- 1 -