Capturing Images Through a Microscope
Images from the microscope can be captured by aligning the view piece of the microscope with the camera head.
The procedures described below are for using the adaptable microscope ECLIPSE E200 from Nikon.
NEGA POSI BW COLOUR
Setting the microscope
● Prepare the microscope, such as focus adjustment, for viewing.
● For the usage of the microscope, refer to the instruction manual
of the microscope.
Place the microscope on a platform of
about 10 cm high
Remove the close-up lens
Adjust the position of the camera
Adjust the camera head and the view piece of the microscope such
that their respective centre are aligned.
● Adjust the length and angle of the arm.
● Adjust the angle of camera head.
Press the [MICROSCOPE] button
Adjusting the image
● Adjust the brightness and focus while confirming the images.