Dukane av-p1000u presenters: user guide (40 pages)
Summary of Contents for JVC AV-P950E
DIGITAL PRESENTER MANUEL D’INSTRUCTIONS : PRESENTOIR NUMERIQUE BEDIENUNGSANLEITUNG : DIGITALEN VORFÜHRERS MANUALE DI ISTRUZIONI : DIGITAL PRESENTER DISPOSITIVO PER PRESENTAZIONI INSTRUCTIONS AV-P950E This instruction book is made from 100% recycled paper. SS961589-001...
• When there is any abnormality (noise, smoke, etc.), immedi- ately switch off the unit, disconnect the power cord from the power outlet, and contact your nearest JVC-authorized serv- ice agent. WARNING This is a Class A product. In a domestic environment this prod- uct may cause radio interference in which case the user may be required to take adequate measures at his own expense.
Thank you for purchasing the JVC AV-P950 Digital Presenter. To make the most of this unit’s many features, please read this booklet carefully. After reading, keep it handy for future reference. CONTENTS Safety precautions ... 2 Contents ... 3 Features ... 3 Handling precautions ...
BEFORE USE Part names Camera arm Side illumination Lock release button (UNLOCK) POWER switch Back illumination Setup While pressing the UNLOCK button arm so that it stands in the direction shown When the camera arm is raised all the way, release the UNLOCK button.
• To protect this unit and the connected equipment, be sure to turn the POWER switch to OFF before connecting cables. ● Connection with the equipment with the D-sub 15-pin input connector (for main picture presented using a projector, etc.
OPERATION Control panel LIGHTS Use to turn on either the side illu- minations or the back illumination. With factory setting, when the power is switched on, the side illu- minations will come on. Every time the button is pressed, the lighting of the unit changes as follows: Side illuminations back illumination...
● You can perform the same operations using a remote control unit (see the Remote control unit section on page 11). BRIGHTNESS Use to adjust the brightness of a camera picture. AUTO: Press this button to automatically adjust the brightness. The indicator blinks.
RGB OUTPUT on this unit. • Set the signal of the equipment connected to the EXT INPUT connector according to the specifications of the connected projector or display. MODE Use to set the RGB output picture mode or sync signal A B C D E F mode.
DC OUTPUT Supplies the power exclusively for the optional LCD monitor (TA-AV-Z7U). CAUTION Connect TA-AV-Z7U only. Connecting other apparatus may cause malfunctioning. LCD monitor installation holder Use to attach the optional LCD monitor (TA- AV-Z7U) to this holder. For installation procedure, refer to the LCD monitor's instruction manual.
Menu adjustment Operation The adjustment and setting of this unit can be performed with the on-screen menu displayed by the projector or monitor. Press the MENU/ENTER button to display the menu. Select the adjustment item with the button Set the data with the...
Remote control unit To use the remote control unit, point it toward the remote control light receptor (at the top of the camera head). The effective operating distance is up to 5 meters from the receptor (with new batteries). The remote control unit re- quires two standard AA batteries.
• It is recommended to turn on the side illumination lamps. • Set the picture mode for the RGB output according to the specifications of the connected projector or display (see page 8). • It is recommended to use the preview mode when you do...
Transparent material such as OHP sheets Press the LIGHTS button to turn on the back illumina- tion. Put the transparent material on the stage. Adjust the screen brightness with the BRIGHTNESS but- tons Adjust the picture size with the ZOOM buttons When the picture size is determined, adjust the focus with the FOCUS buttons Capturing images of surrounding objects...
Put the next presentation item on the stage. Adjust the picture while referring to the preview monitor (even if the main projector is showing a still image or memory picture, the preview monitor displays a motion picture from the camera).
Picture memory Up to three of the most frequently used images can be stored in memory for later recall. During a presentation, you can switch between camera pictures and memory pictures as required. The stored memory pictures are useful for comparing various materials. Operating procedure (Storing in PICTURE MEMORY 1) Shoot the object whose image you want to save.
EXTERNAL CONTROL 1. When using the provided control software Control panel and menu display/setting functions can be controlled from an external device such as a personal computer. For connections, software installation and operation, refer to the separate "Application software instruction manual". 2.
● With FOCUS AUTO, focusing may be difficult depending on the object. In this case, adjust the focus with the FAR and NEAR buttons. ● If the unit is connected to the projector, make sure that the projector is focused correctly. Refer to the projector's instruction manual for focusing procedure.
OPTIONS LCD monitor (TA-AV-Z7U) Book holder Book holder (JVC Part No. SS22717-001) x 2 Catcher (JVC Part No. SS411744-003) x 4 Design and specifications subject to change without notice. ● To save electricity, turn the power off when not in use.