Print the nozzle check pattern to verify that the print head nozzles are clean.
When print head cleaning finishes, the confirmation message is displayed.
(1) Click O O K.
The nozzle check pattern will be printed.
When the message is displayed, click O O K.
(2) Examine the nozzle check pattern.
See "E E xamining the Nozzle Check Pattern" on page 40.
You can see a normal pattern and an irregular pattern in a color by clicking
(3) If the patterns are printed properly, click O O K to end the operation. If the patterns
are not printed properly, click C C leaning to start print head cleaning again.
Ensure that the printer is turned on.
Open the BJ Printer Utility dialog box.
(1) Double-click the hard disk icon where the printer driver was installed, the
Applications folder, and the U U tilities folder.
(2) Double-click the P P rint Center icon.
(3) Select i80 from the N N ame list and click C C onfigure.
(4) Select i80 from the P P roduct list and click M M aintenance.
If the problem remains after performing print head cleaning three
times, try print head deep cleaning.