Transmission / Receiving Protocol
[Command1][Command2][ ][Set ID][ ][Data][Cr]
* [Command 1]: First command. (j, k, m, d)
* [Command 2]: Second command.
* [Set ID]: Set up the Set ID number of product.
range : 1~99. by setting '0', server can control all products.
* In case of operating with more than 2 sets using set ID as '0' at the same
time, it should not be checked the ack message.
Because all sets will send the ack message, so it's impossible the check the
whole ack messages.
* [DATA]: To transmit command data.
Transmit 'FF' data to read status of command.
* [Cr]: Carriage Return
ASCII code '0x0D'
]: ASCII code Space (0x20)'
[Command2][ ][Set ID][ ][OK][Data][x]
* The Product transmits ACK (acknowledgement) based on
this format when receiving normal data. At this time, if the
data is data read mode, it indicates present status data.
If the data is data write mode, it returns the data of the PC
[Command2][ ][Set ID][ ][NG][Data][x]
* If there is error, it returns NG
Controlling the Multiple Product