Selecting and Adjusting the Screen
Adjusting Screen Color
XD is LG Electronics' unique picture improving technology that displays a real HD source
through an advanced digital signal processing algorithm.
This function is not available in RGB-PC or HDMI/DVI PC modes.
This menu is activated after selecting User1 or User2 of PSM.
• Auto : XD is automatically changed to Auto.
• Manual : When selecting the Manual, you can adjust the XD Contrast, XD Colour, XD NR,
• XD Contrast : Optimizing the contrast automatically according to the
• XD Colour : Adjusting the colors of the reflection automatically to
• XD NR : Removing the noise up to the point where it does not damage the
• MPEG NR : You can select MPEG NR to reduce the picture noise which
may appear on the screen while watching the AV.
• Cinema : (Function works in the following mode - AV, Component 480i/576i)
When you watch the movie, this function adjusts the set to the best picture
• Black Level : (Function works in the following mode - AV(NTSC), HDMI/DVI
• Low : The reflection of the screen gets brighter.
• High : The reflection of the screen gets darker.
• Auto : Realizing the black level of the screen and set it to High or Low
Return PSM, CSM, XD, Advanced to the default factory settings.
brightness of the reflection.
reproduce as closely as possible to natural colors.
adjusts the contrast and the brightness of the screen using the
black level of the screen.
automatically. (Europe an version only)