Selecting and Adjusting the Screen
Adjusting the audio function
• Surround MAX : Set the Surround MAX on. This function plays back the mono or stereo sound input
with the dynamic surround effects. It will provide rich and profound sound tone. If you set the
Surround MAX on, user audio setting can not be adjusted.
• Flat : The most commanding and natural audio.
• Music : Select this option to enjoy the original sound when listening to the music.
• Movie : Select this option to enjoy sublime sound.
• Sports: Select this option to watch sports broadcasting.
• User : Select this option to use the user-defined audio settings.
To adjust uneven sound volumes across all channels or signals automatically to the most
appropriate level. To use this feature, select On.
Use this function to balance sound from the left and right speakers.
You can adjust internal speaker status.
If you want to use your external hi-fi stereo system, turn off the internal speakers of the set.
When connected to your computer and the 'SSM' setting in the audio menu is Flat, Music, Movie
or Sports, the available menus are Balance, AVL and Surround MAX .
The best sound tone quality will be
selected automatically depending on the
video type that you're currently watching.