9 OVEN INSTALLATION
MOUNTING OVEN TO THE WALL
Two people are recommended to attach the Microwave
Oven/Hood to the Mounting Plate.
1. Thread the power supply cord through the hole made in the
bottom of the top cabinet.
2. Install the oven by sliding it onto the arms of the Mounting
Plate. Push it all the way to the wall. See Figure 17.
3. Tighten two Mounting Screws (D) located in the oven face-
plate. See Figure 17.
4. Attach louver with screws (A) and tighten (removed in
Section 7 on page 3). See Figure 18.
5. Use the two Top Cabinet Screws and two Flat Washers, sup-
plied in the INSTALLATION HARDWARE, to attach the unit
to the top cabinet. See Figure 19.
6. (For Vertical Exhaust Only)
Attach the Exhaust Damper Assembly to the fan cover on the
top of the outercase cabinet by sliding it into the slits in the
same direction as the arrow. Use Tapping Screw 4 X12 mm
from the INSTALLATION HARDWARE and tighten into
place. See Figure 19.
7. Make a bundle of the power supply cord and attach it to the
inside of the cabinet using the Power Cord Hanger. See