5 TOOLS RECOMMENDED FOR
• Phillips Screwdriver
• Electric Drill
• 1/2", 5/8" and 3/32" Drill Bits
• 1-1/2" Wood Bit or Metal Hole Cutter
(if metal cabinet is used)
• Saw to cut exhaust opening (if needed)
• Protective Drop Cloth for product and range -
you may also use carton for protection
6 INSTALLATION HARDWARE
The INSTALLATION HARDWARE (items 1 - 8) packed with
the oven should contain the following:
Wood Screw 5 X 30 mm
Toggle Bolt 3/16 inch
Top Cabinet Screw 5 X 60 mm
Flat Washer 30 mm diameter
Power Cord Hanger
Tapping Screw 4 x 12 mm
Exhaust Damper Assembly
Parts shown not to common scale.
7 PREPARATION OF THE OVEN
1. Open the bottom of the carton, bend the carton flaps back
and tilt the oven over to rest on plastic foam pad. Lift carton
off oven and remove all packing materials, Installation
Instructions, Wall Template, Top Template, Charcoal Filter,
Turntable and Turntable Support; however, DO NOT
REMOVE THE WAVEGUIDE COVER, which is located on
the ceiling in the oven cavity. SAVE THE CARTON AS IT
MAY MAKE INSTALLATION EASIER.
2. CHECK THE OVEN.
Check the oven for any damage, such as misaligned or bent
door, damaged door seals and sealing surfaces, broken or
loose door hinges and latches and dents inside the cavity or
on the door. If there is any damage, do not operate the oven
and contact your dealer or ELECTROLUX AUTHORIZED
3. Remove and save Screws (A) as shown in Figure 5.
4. Pull the louver away from the unit and set aside.
5. Loosen the two Mounting Screws (D) which secure the
Mounting Plate to the rear side of the oven. Remove the
Mounting Plate. See Figure 6.