Final Sound S90 Subwoofer User Manual
1. IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS
Please observe all the following safeguards when using your S90 subwoofer.
1. Save these instructions for future use.
2. Read all of these instructions.
3. Unplug from the wall socket before cleaning.
4. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Use a soft, damp cloth for cleaning.
5. Verify power supply voltage setting prior to initial use.
6. Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord.
7. Position the power cord out of all walkways.
8. Unplug the unit when it will not be used for a long period of time.
9. Never spill any kind of liquid on the unit.
10. Do not attempt to service the unit yourself. Refer all servicing to your dealer.
11. Refer servicing to your dealer under the following conditions:
A. When the power cord or plug is damaged.
B. If liquid has been spilled onto the unit.
C. If the unit does not operate properly by following the operating instructions.
D. If the unit has been dropped and damaged.
E. When the unit exhibits a drastic change in performance.
12. This item weighs 6,9 kg. Take all precautions when moving or relocating the unit.
Copyright 2004 Final Sound Corp. All Rights Reserved.