1. IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS Please observe all the following safeguards when using your S100 subwoofer. Save these instructions for future use . Read all of these instructions . Unplug from the wall socket before cleaning . Do not use abrasive cleaners . Use a soft, damp cloth for cleaning .
2. WELCOME Thank you for buying the Final Sound S100 subwoofer . The S100 is carefully hand built using the finest materials available and is designed for maximum performance . This manual contains important safety information as well as helpful advice and should be carefully studied before use .
High and low level inputs Switch able power supply (110/220V user selectable) The cabinet of the S100 uses 19 mm thick high-density composite walls . The cabinet is finished in a high gloss acrylic piano black finish . The amplifier is a 100W RMS/200W peak class A/B design . It is not a switching/class D amplifier, and as such has a very low noise floor .
5. CONNECTING THE S100 TO YOUR SYSTEM ALWAYS SWITCH OFF YOUR SYSTEM BEFORE CONNECTING ANY WIRES! To increase the versatility of connecting up, the S100 has various separate high and low level inputs . 5.1 High Level Inputs Make sure your entire system is powered off .
Note that you may need to try more than one location to reach optimum results . 7. OPERATIONAL GUIDELINES As with all Final products, the S100 is designed to provide the highest level of performance . However, the S100 still has limits that should be observed .
8. CABINET CARE The finish on the S100 is a high strength, scratch-resistant acrylic . However, as with all fine furniture finishes the cabinet can still be scratched . Always unplug the S100 prior to cleaning . Do not clean or dust the cabinet with any abrasive cleaner . Use only a fine quality spray or wipe-on furniture/dust cleaner .
10. LIMITED WARRANTY REGISTRATION Your FINAL SOUND subwoofer is provided with limited 1-year warranty . The limited warranty will not be honored when the product has been used or handled other than in accordance with the instructions in the user manual .
. Using this set up, it’s most likely to adjust your processor’s bass management features . In case of doubt, please ask your dealer’s advice . Contents Copyright 2006 Final Sound Solutions.
Can I clean my Final subwoofer? Yes, but first disconnect the AC-line . Clean only with a damp cloth . Never use cleansers or chemicals . Never leave a wet cloth on the surface of the cabinet . Contents Copyright 2006 Final Sound Solutions.
Final Sound Solutions B .V . Eisenhowerweg 8D 5466AC Veghel The Netherlands www .finalsound .com Contents Copyright 2006 Final Sound Solutions.