Read the safety instructions before operating Mini Robotic Vacuum
Cleaner and keep this manual handy for your future reference. Observe
the basic safety rules to prevent any occurrence of re, electric shock and
1. Do not operate Mini Robotic Vacuum Cleaner outdoors.
2. Before starting to use Mini Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, make sure the dust
bin lter is properly installed.
3. Do not use this product in wet or moist environment (any environment
with liquid), e.g bathroom or laundry.
4. Before you use the Robotic Vacuum Cleaner remove any loose articles on
the oor such as clothes, paper, loose cables, or extension cords as well as
making sure to lift curtains and drapes o the oor to avoid any possible
accidents. In case of a loose cable is tangled with the Robotic Vacuum
Cleaner, the cable might move around with the Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
as it works and topple down the table, chairs, or cabinet and cause property
5. Never stand or sit on the Robotic Vacuum Cleaner. Beware of children or
pets while the Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is in operation.
6. DO NOT let the Robotic Vacuum Cleaner approach cigarette, lighter, match
and other heat objects or combustible materials.
7. Never use the product to clean up combustible or highly volatile liquids
such as gasoline.
8. While the product is in operation, make sure all doors leading outside are
9. If the Robotic Vacuum Cleaner malfunctions or is damaged by force, do not
operate regardless the cause. Call your local dealer for service information.
10. Before charging, check whether adapter and outlet are properly
11. Use this product in temperature from 32°F to 104°F. Do not use this product
in high-temperature environment or under intense sunlight.
12. The appliance is not intended for children, people with reduced physical
sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge.
Proper supervision or instruction should be given to help them
understand the hazards involved, and how to use the appliance in a safe
13. Do not let the children play with the appliance.