This installation manual explains how to install a Wi-Fi Kit to an indoor unit of Samsung system air
Read the installation manual thoroughly before installing the Wi-Fi Kit.
(Refer to the appropriate manual for installing product or other optional parts.)
• Contact service center for installation.
- There is a risk of product malfunction, water leakage, electric shock or fire.
• Install the Wi-Fi Kit securely in a place that can withstand the weight of the product.
- If the installation location is not strong enough, Wi-Fi Kit may fall and be damaged.
• Connect the power with rated voltage when installing.
- If not, there is risk of fire or damage to the Wi-Fi Kit.
• Do not attempt to move or re-install the Wi-Fi Kit that is already installed.
- There is risk of electric shock and fire.
• Do not attempt to modify or repair the Wi-Fi Kit on your own.
- There is potential risk of product damage, electric shock or fire. When repair is needed, consult service
• Check if the installation was done properly according to the installation manual.
- If the Wi-Fi Kit is installed incorrectly, there is risk of electric shock or fire.
• Make sure that all wiring work is done by a qualified person complying with regional standards and
instructions in this manual.
- If the installation is done by unqualified person, there is risk of product malfunction, electric shock or fire
caused by incorrect installation.
• Contact the service center if you need to dispose the Wi-Fi Kit.
SOL OCF Wi-Fi KIT 구통신 유럽향 IBIM_EN_DB68-08417A-00_.indd 3
Hazards or unsafe practices that may result in severe personal injury or death.
Hazards or unsafe practices that may result in minor personal injury or property
2019-06-21 오후 4:11:41