Check the following before requesting a service from the Service Centre.
The installed SmartThings app cannot access
the air conditioner.
I cannot log in with my Samsung account.
A failure message appears
while adding devices.
I found a failure message in 0
to 1 percent of device addition
I found a failure message in
99 percent of device addition
The app displays an
authorization failure before
pressing the user agreement
The app displays an
authorization failure on the
user agreement screen.
The screen requests to
initialize the user account.
The power LED and Wi-Fi connection LED are
After adding a device, the SmartThings app
displays the disconnection event.
SOL OCF Wi-Fi KIT 구통신 유럽향 IBIM_EN_DB68-08417A-00_.indd 17
• Make sure you have connected the air conditioner to a wireless
• Try recovering your ID and password from the Samsung account
• This may fail temporarily due to the distance from the router or
some interferences. Try again later.
• You can add device units only in AP search state.
Check that both the power LED and Wi-Fi setup LED are turned
on. Otherwise, press and hold the AP button for over 5 seconds to
activate the AP search.
• You cannot add any device without deleting it once the device
has already been added to the SmartThings app. To add the
connected device again, first remove it and then proceed with the
• If you are using a Samsung smartphone, the server may not be
connected temporarily. Turn off and on the power of the Wi-Fi Kit,
launch the SmartThings app again, and then try adding a device
• If your phone is not a Samsung product, check that you have
entered a wrong Wi-Fi password. Try adding devices again.
• Check whether there are any Wi-Fi Kits already added to the
SmartThings app. When there are devices added, first remove
them and try again.
• You must press the AP button within 1 minute. Try adding devices
• This happens when the user has already added devices. Follow
the instructions provided in the SmartThings app.
• The communication between the Wi-Fi Kit and indoor/outdoor
units is unstable. Check the communication cables for indoor and
outdoor units or check the central control option for indoor units.
• This happens when a device is being added to the server or it is
temporarily disconnected from the router. End the SmartThings
app and then launch it again.
2019-06-21 오후 4:11:45