• The small water heater is only suitable for use
with an open (unpressurised) and a single tap
connection. The warm water outlet is used for
pressure compensation and may only be
connected to suitable ﬁttings (Order
No. BZ13051, BZ13062 and BZ13071).
• The tap outlet must always remain free. Do not use
perlators (diffusers) or shower taps.
• This appliance can be used by children aged
8 years and older as well as by persons with
diminished bodily, sensory or mental perception, or
those who lack knowledge or experience, if they are
monitored or have received instruction concerning
use and comprehend the possible dangers that can
result. Children may not play with the appliance.
Cleaning and maintenance by the user may not be
performed by unsupervised children.
• Keep children away from the appliance.
• Please monitor children to ensure that they do not
play with the appliance.
• The warm water pipe may be hot. Please inform and
instruct children appropriately.
• Do not use aggressive or abrasive cleaning
• Do not use a steam cleaner.
Please read this installation and operating
instruction manual carefully, then act accordingly!
Store for future reference.
• Inspect the new appliance for transport damage!
• Please dispose of the packaging, and if applicable, the old appliance
in an environmentally-friendly manner.
Scope of delivery (Fig. 1)
1 Appliance with operating panel
2 Installation bracket
3 Mounting (2 screws, 2 wall plugs)
The small water heater is only suitable for open (unpressurised)
installation. It heats and stores drinking water up to approx. 85 °C.
Different temperature levels can be selected with the temperature
The appliance may not be operated with pre-heated water, as otherwise
the safety temperature limitation will trip.
The appliance is connected using the mains plug.
Preparations for installation
• Shut off the water supply before connecting the appliance.
Do not insert the mains plug.
TR2500TO – 6 720 876 011 (2019/05)
• Remove the installation bracket on the appliance and break off the
retaining rings (A).
• Fix the connection cable to the rear of the appliance to suit the
required length (B).
Wall mounting (Fig. 2)
• Align the appliance on the wall and use the three indents (top, left and
right on the appliance) to apply markings (C).
• Connect the markings by a pattern of crossed lines with a spirit level
(D1 and D2).
• Place the installation bracket on top at the point of intersection of the
drawn lines and mark the position for the holes (E).
• Drill the holes and insert wall plugs (F1).
• Attach the installation bracket (notch at top) to the wall using the
• Suspend the appliance in the installation bracket (F3).
Exchanging appliances (Fig. 3)
When replacing an old small water heater with this new appliance, the
existing drill holes with wall plugs can be used. Please note that the new
appliance is approx. 2 cm higher.
If the new appliance is to be ﬂush at the top like the old appliance (G1):
• Attach the new installation bracket to the wall with the notches
at the top.
If the new appliance is to be ﬂush at the bottom like the old appliance (G2):
• Turn the installation bracket around and attach to the wall with the
notches at the bottom.
Water connection (Fig. 4)
The existing ﬁtting may not be covered with scaling.
• Do not grease the thread!
Info: Replacement for damaged threaded nozzles available from
• Fit the taps if required (A1 and A2).
• Insert the seals (B1).
• Ensure the axial ﬁt of the connection pipes in the nozzles.
• Place the union nuts on the thread and tighten them by hand (B2).
• Tighten the screw ﬁtting (C). Counter the threaded nozzles on the
warm water heater with a wrench.
• After the unit has been used to heat water a few times, retighten
the screw ﬁtting.
• Set the ﬂow to 5 l/min (= 1 l in 12 seconds) on the corner valve.
• Important: Do not insert the plug into the mains socket yet.
• Fill the appliance with water ﬁrst. Water must ﬂow from the ﬁtting.
• Only then insert the plug into the mains socket.
Note: If the appliance is not ﬁlled with water, the resettable safety
temperature limitation will trip!
Checking the heating
• Turn the rotary selector switch to "3" (approx. 85 °C).
• Monitor the heating process until the pilot lamp switches off after
approx. 12‒18 minutes.
• Check the temperature.