Installing a new bag
a new bag, be sure:
1. The drawer side is securely locked.
2. The container is clean and free of sharp debris that
may puncture the bag.
Do not use any kind of bag other than those designed
especially for use in your compactor.
Compactor bags may be purchased from your retailer.
1. Fit the bag caddy in the drawer.
2. Place folded bag into the drawer. Open bag and pull
top edges over the drawer top.
3. Lock bag in place by pulling the 4 prepunched holes
over the bag retainer buttons. Holes will expand over
the buttons without harming the bag.
4. Press inside of bag against the drawer bottom, sides
and corners for a smooth fit.