Using Your Compactor
Removing a filled bag
When the trash is compacted to the top of the drawer,
remove the bag. If the bag is too heavy, compact less
trash before emptying in the future.
Sharp objects may protrude through bag
after removal from compactor. Handle bag carefully.
1. Pull the drawer completely open.
2. Remove top of bag from bag retainer buttons. Pull up
all 4 bag cuffs.
3. Close bag with twist tie provided.
4. Push Side-lock latch down and tilt drawer side open.
5. Lift bag by bag carrier handles.