You can control the amount of humidity in the
The control can be adjusted to any setting
between LOW and HIGH.
LOW (open) lets moist air out of the crisper for
best storage of fruits and vegetables
HIGH (closed) keeps moist air in the crisper for
best storage of fresh, leafy vegetables.
To. remove the meat dt'awer:
Pull out td the stop, lift the
1. Slide the meat drawer out to
front and pull again.
2. Lift the front.
3. Slide the drawer out the rest of the way.
4. Replace in reverse order.
To remove the cover:
1. Remove meat drawer and crisper.
2. Lift front of cover off supports.
3. Lift cover out by pulling up and out.
To replace the cover:
1. Fit back of cover into notch supports on walls
2. Lower front into place.
3. Replace meat drawer and crisper.
Cold air flows against the meat drawer through
an opening between the freezer and the refrig-
erator. This helps keep the meat drawer colder
than the rest of the refrigerator for better storage
adjust meat drawer
Slide the control to let more or less cold air