CARE AN D M AI N T ENAN CE
M AI N U N I T / BACK PAN EL
Wipe with a dry, soft cloth
Remove the dust gently with a cleaning
tool such as a vacuum cleaner.
H EPA FI LT ER / DEODORI Z I N G FI LT ER
Remove the dust on the ﬁ lters.
Some odors absorbed by the ﬁ lters will break down over time, causing additional odors. Depending on usage conditions,
and especially if the Main Unit is used in environments signiﬁ cantly more severe than a normal household, these odors may
become noticeable sooner than expected.
Replace the ﬁ lter in those cases or if dust is unable to be removed after maintenance.
Pla sm a clust e r I on Ge ne rat ing U nit
Remove the unit cover,
and pull out the unit
• Do not clean with anything other than the unit cleaning brush. Doing so could lead to failures in the unit.
• A bent electrode could be cut off and dropped during the cleaning process, but it will not change the performance.
• Do not touch the electrode directly. Doing so could lead to pain/itching.
• Do not transform the electrode section. Doing so can damage it.
• Do not touch the connection terminals. Doing so can damage them.
Maintain only the tagged
surface. Do not clean up the
The ﬁ lter is fragile, so be
careful not to apply too
Remove dusts from the
Electrode Around the base
How to clean hard to remove dirt.
1. Add a small amount of neutral detergent
to water and soak for about 10 minutes.
Do not apply excessive pressure when
scrubbing the back panel.
2. Rinse off the neutral detergent with clean water.
3. Completely dry the ﬁ lter in a wellventilated area.
1. Remove the Back Panel.
2. Remove the sensor ﬁ lter.
3. If the sensor ﬁ lter is very dirty, wash it
with water and dry it thoroughly.
Do not wash the ﬁ lters. Do not expose to sunlight.
(Otherwise these ﬁ lters may lose efﬁ cacy.)
(e le c t rode se c t ion)
Unit Cleaning Brush
Both surfaces can be
The ﬁ lter may be broken if
being too much power is
applied on it, so please
handle it with care.
Insert the unit holder in
the Main Unit, and
install the unit cover.