CARE AND MAINTENANCE 1
• To maintain optimum performance of this air purifi er, please clean the product including
the fi lter periodically.
• Be sure to stop operation and unplug the product before any maintenance or replacing
MAIN UNIT / BACK PANEL
FILTER MAINTENANCE INDICATOR
The filter maintenance indicator light will turn on* when it is time to maintain the back panel (pre-filter) .
*This indicator light will turn on after approximately 720 hours operating. (30 days × 24 hours = 720 hours)
After maintenance, connect the power plug to the wall outlet and press POWER ON/OFF button, then TIMER
button for 3 seconds.
Press for 3 sec.
Wipe with a dry, soft cloth
Remove the dust gently with a
cleaning tool such as a vacuum
How to clean hard to remove dirt.
1. Add a small amount of neutral detergent to
2. Rinse off the neutral detergent with clean water.
3. Completely dry the filter in a wellventilated area.
Sensor fi lter
1. Remove the back panel.
2. Remove the sensor filter.
3. If the sensor filter is very dirty, wash it
When the filter maintenance
indicator light turns on.
water and soak for about 10 minutes.
Do not apply excessive pressure when
scrubbing the back panel.
with water and dry it thoroughly.