Before calling for service, please review the list below, since the problem may not be the
Odor and smoke persists.
• Check the filters. If they appear to be extremely
dirty, clean or replace them.
Air discharged from the product
has an odor.
• Check to see if the filters are extremely dirty.
Clean or replace the filters.
The product does not operate
when cigarette smoke is in the air.
• Make sure the product is installed in a location in
which the sensors can detect cigarette smoke.
• Check to see if the sensitive dust sensor openings
are blocked or clogged. If they are blocked or
clogged, clean the sensor filter or the back panel.
Smell from a new filter.
• Immediately after removing the plastic bag, a
slight odor may occur.
This odor is not harmful for filter performance or
The product makes a clicking or
• The product may make clicking or ticking sounds
when it is generating ions.
The air quality monitor is blue
even when the air is not clean.
• The air may have been dirty when the product
was plugged in. Unplug the product, wait one
minute, and then plug the product in again.
The air quality monitor is red even
when the air is clean.
• Dirty or clogged the sensitive dust sensor
openings interfere with sensor operation. Gently
clean the sensor filter or the back panel.
The air quality monitor changes
• The air quality monitor automatically changes
color when the sensitive dust sensor and odor
sensor detect impurities. If you are concerned
about the change, you can change sensor
sensitivity. (Page 12)
The filter maintenance indicator
light is on.
• Whenever after performing maintenance of the
filters, connect the power cord to an outlet and
press POWER ON/OFF button, then press the
FILTER RESET button. (Page 13)
The front display is turned off.
• When light control is set to "Turn off", the light is
always off. If you do not want the light to be off,
set light control to "Auto" or "Dim" setting.
The product's display does not
match weather report or another
hygrometer or thermometer in the
• Outdoor and indoor as well as the home
environment (the volume of traffic nearby, number
of stories in home, etc.) may cause a reading
different than those data.
• There is a difference in the level within the same
When should sensor sensitivity be
Please change sensor sensitivity as follows according
to each case.
• Change to "Low" when the front display still
lights up brightly even if it turns dark in the
• Change to "High" when the front display lights
up dark even if it is bright in the room.
Sensitive dust sensor
• Change to "Low" when PM2.5, Dust or Air
Quality Monitor displays in red frequently.
• Change to "High" when PM2.5 or Dust Monitor
doesn't light up or Air Quality Monitor stays in
blue even if it is dusty in the room.
• Change to "Low" when Odor Monitor displays in
• Change to "High" when Odor Monitor doesn't
light up even if there is some odor in the room.