Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type.
Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions.
– Do not ingest, Chemical Burn Hazard
– This product contains a coin / button cell battery.
If the coin / button cell battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in
just 2 hours and can lead to death.
– Keep new and used batteries away from children.
If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and
keep it away from children.
If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the
body, seek immediate medical attention.
– Do not cut, crush, or throw a battery into fire or into a hot oven. Doing so creates
the risk of explosion.
– Do not leave a battery in an environment where temperatures are exceedingly
high or low while it is being used, stored, or transported. Doing so creates the
risk of explosion, and leaking of flammable liquid and gas.
– Do not expose the battery to the very low barometric pressures present at high
altitudes. Doing so creates the risk of explosion, and leaking of flammable liquid