Precautions During Use
. Communication Environment
This product can be connected with the camera using Bluetooth wireless technology.
This product may not connect with the camera if it is enclosed within your hand or by
. Operating Environment
• Operating Temperature:
• Operating Humidity: 10 to 85% (Non condensation)
• Do not leave the product in any of the locations below.
– In an area exposed to direct sunlight, moisture, dust, or large amounts of sand
– Near an air conditioner or in other areas subjected to extreme temperature or
– Inside of a motor vehicle on a hot day, or in an area subjected to strong vibration
• Sudden and extreme temperature changes, such as when the product is moved
from the outdoors on a cold winter day into a warm room, can cause water droplets
(condensation) to form on the inside and the outside of the product. Do not open or
close the battery cover when in an area where condensation is present.
. User Maintenance
• To clean this product, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth.
. About this product
• Do not step on or throw this product, or otherwise subject it to rough treatment.
• If you are unable to register a camera or if button operations are not performed
correctly, remove and then reload the battery.
. Discarding or Transferring Ownership of the Product
• Referring to "Battery Loading Procedure", remove the battery. Then discard the
• Keep the battery away from metal objects. Failure to do so creates the risk of
battery overheating, rupture, and fire. Before disposing of a battery, insulate its
plus (+) and minus (–) poles by covering them with cellophane tape or some other
type of tape.
• For details about the proper methods for disposing of this product and batteries,
check with the local authorities where you live.
. Precautions During Wireless Function (Bluetooth Wireless
• Operation of this product may affect or may be affected by nearby devices that use
• This product is subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) of the
United States, and so it cannot be exported to or brought into countries that fall
under U.S. Embargoes and Other Special Controls.
10 to 40°C (14 to 104°F)