. Precautions after Use
• Do not leave the product for long periods in a location subjected to very low
temperatures (where water freezes) or very high temperatures. In particular, avoid
leaving the product in areas exposed to strong direct sunlight, in a motor vehicle on
a hot day, etc. Doing so can cause loss of splashproofing.
• Never use chemical agents for the purpose of cleaning, rust proofing, moisture
proofing, etc. Doing so can cause loss of splashproofing.
• If the product becomes wet with seawater or river water, use the procedure under
"Cleaning after Use" to wash it off. Do not allow the product to remain wet for longer
than one hour. Doing so can cause deterioration of the exterior finish and water
• In order to maintain splashproofing, replacement of the product gaskets is
recommended once each year. Note that you will be charged for gasket
replacement. Contact a CASIO authorized service center or your original retailer
for gasket replacement.
. Other Precautions
• Subjecting the product to extreme impact can cause loss of water resistance.
• Moisture on the product can freeze in very cold environments. Ice left on the
product can lead to malfunction. Do not allow moisture to remain on the product
under cold conditions.
• Should water ever leak into the product and cause malfunction due to improper
use, CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. will not be held liable for any damage to
• CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. shall not be held liable for any accident that may
occur while this product is being used underwater.
• CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. shall not be held liable for any damages or for any
accident (personal injury, etc.) that occurs while using the product.