If the air conditioner is used under a temperature higher than those listed in temperature requirements*, the built-in protection circuit will operate to
prevent internal circuit damage.
Also, during cooling and dry modes, if the unit is used under a temperature lower than those listed in temperature requirements*, the heat
exchanger may freeze leading to water leakage and other damage.
*: For outdoor temperature requirements, refer to the outdoor unit installation manual.
Do not use this unit for any purposes other than the cooling, dehumidifying, and air-circulation of rooms in ordinary dwellings.
If the unit is used for long periods under high-humidity conditions, condensation may form on the surface of the indoor unit, and drip onto the oor
or other objects underneath. (About 80% or more)
Cleaning and Care
• Before cleaning this product, be sure to turn it off and disconnect all the power supply.
• Before starting operation, make sure that the intake grille has been shut completely. Incomplete closing of the intake grille might have an effect
on the proper working or performance of the air conditioner.
• Do not touch the aluminum ns of heat exchanger built-in the indoor unit to avoid personal injury when you maintain the unit.
• Do not expose the indoor unit to liquid insecticides or hair sprays.
• Do not stand on slippery, uneven or unstable surfaces when you maintain the unit.
• Do not touch the human sensor. Any scratches or dirt may lead to malfunction or incorrect detection.
When cleaning the indoor unit body, mind the following:
• Do not use water hotter than 104 °F (40 °C).
• Do not use scouring cleanser, volatile solvents such as benzene or
• Wipe the unit gently by using soft cloth.
Cleaning the intake grille
Open the intake grille in direction of the arrow a. While gently
pressing the left and right mounting shafts of the intake grille
outward b, remove the intake grille in direction of the arrow c.
AIR CONDITIONER Wall Mounted Type
Wash the intake grille gently with water or wipe it gently with a soft
cloth moisten with warm water.
Then wipe it with a dry and soft cloth.
While holding the grille horizontal, set the left and right mounting
shafts into the pillow blocks at the top of the panel a. To latch each
shaft properly, insert the shaft until it snaps.
Then close the intake grille b.
Press 4 places on the intake grille to close it completely.