ELECTRIC KETTLE SAFETY
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions
should always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Warning: Misuse may cause potential injury.
3. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles.
4. To protect against fire, electrical shock and injury to persons
do not immerse base, cord, plug, or Electric Kettle in water
or other liquids.
5. Warning: Avoid spillage on the connector.
6. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years
and above if they have been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and if they
understand the hazards involved. Cleaning and user
maintenance shall not be made by children unless they are
older than 8 and supervised. Keep the appliance and its cord
out of reach of children aged less than 8 years. Appliances
can be used by persons with reduced physical, sensory or
mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if
they have been given supervision or instruction concerning
use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the
7. The heating element surface is subject to residual heat after
use. Unplug Electric Kettle from outlet and allow to cool
before cleaning or removing parts.
8. Do not operate Electric Kettle with a damaged cord, plug, or
other malfunction. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be
replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly
qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard. See "Warranty
and Service Information."
9. The Electric Kettle is only to be used with the base provided.
Use of replacement parts not recommended by manufacturer
may result in fire, shock, or injury to persons.
10. Do not use outdoors.
11. Do not let cord hang over counter or table edges, or allow to
come into contact with heated surfaces.
12. Do not use near or on a hot gas or electric burner stove.