ELECTRIC KETTLE SAFETY
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always
be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. WARNING: Misuse of appliance may result in personal injury.
3. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
4. To protect against fire, electrical shock, and injury to persons do not immerse
base, cord, plug, or Electric Kettle in water or other liquids.
5. WARNING: Avoid spillage on the connector.
6. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with
reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience or
knowledge, unless they are closely supervised and instructed concerning use of
the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Close supervision is
necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Children should be
supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
7. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before
putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning the appliance.
8. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the
appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance
to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair, or adjustment.
See "Warranty and service."
ELECTRIC KETTLE SAFETY | 3