ELECTRIC KETTLE SAFETY
When using electrical appliances, basic safety
precautions should always be followed, including the
1. Read all instructions. Misuse of appliance may result in
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. The appliance must not be immersed. To protect
against electrical shock do not immerse cord, plugs or
appliance in water or other liquid. Avoid spillage on the
4. This appliance is not intended for use by persons
(including children) with reduced physical, sensory,
or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and
knowledge, unless they have been given supervision
or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a
person responsible for their safety.
5. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do
not play with the appliance.
6. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is
used by or near children.
4 | ELECTRIC KETTLE SAFETY
10/10/2018 6:06:50 PM