ELECTRIC KETTLE SAFETY
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always
be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles.
3. To protect against fire, electrical shock and injury to persons do not immerse
base, cord, plug, or Electric Kettle in water or other liquids.
4. Use close supervision when using Electric Kettle near or by children.
5. Unplug Electric Kettle from outlet and allow to cool before cleaning or
6. Do not operate Electric Kettle with a damaged cord, plug, or other malfunction.
See "Warranty and Service Information."
7. Use of replacement parts not recommended by manufacturer may result in fire,
shock, or injury to persons.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over counter or table edges, or allow to come into contact
with heated surfaces.
10. Do not use near or on a hot gas or electric burner stove.
11. The Electric Kettle should only be used to heat water.
12. Do not use the Electric Kettle without lid properly closed.