How To Use
SETTING THE CLOCK
until the current time of day, a.m. or p.m., is
reached. (You must hold the Button for a few
seconds before the time shown begins to change.)
3. To move forward or backward one minute at a
time, push and release the Up or Down Button as
many times as necessary until the desired time
NOTE: Before brewing coffee, the inside of your
Coffeemaker and carafe must be cleaned.
1. Brew 10 cups of fresh water only. Follow the
instructions under "Brewing Coffee - With or
Without Clocks" (pages 4 - 6 ), but do not add
coffee grounds to the paper filter.
2. When all the water has brewed into the Carafe,
turn the Coffeemaker off.
3. Wait 10 minutes, discard the water from the
Carafe, then repeat steps 1 and 2.
4. Wash and dry the Filter Basket, Carafe, and
1. Flip up the Carafe Lid to fill the Carafe with cold
water to the level for the desired number of cups.
2. Open the Water Reservoir Lid and pour the
water from the Carafe into the Water Reservoir.
Close the Water Reservoir Lid.
NOTE: It is not necessary to set
the clock before brewing.
1. Plug the Coffeemaker into a
standard electrical outlet. The
Clock will flash 12:00 a.m. It will
remain flashing until either the
Up or Down Buttons are
pressed (Figure A).
2. To move the clock quickly to the
correct time, push and hold
either the Up or Down Button