1. To reduce the risk of electric shock, ensure electricity has been turned oﬀ at the circuit breaker or fuse box
2. All electrical connections must be made in accordance with local codes, ordinances and/or the National
Electric Code. Electrical installation should be performed by a qualiﬁed licensed electrician.
3. CAUTION: To reduce the risk of ﬁre or injury, do not use this product in conjunction with any variable
(rheostat) wall control.
4. CAUTION: Do not use control with a fan and light that operate with the same switch.
5. WARNING: Do not connect wires across live/hot and neutral. This switch must only break the live/hot
line. Connecting the wires across live/hot and neutral will damage the control permanently.
6. Use only one control in a 3-way circuit.
Use control with a ceiling paddle fan only. Use only one ceiling paddle fan per control.
panel in white
panel in ivory
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
#6- 32x 3/4"