Download Print this page

Precautions In Using The Product - LG 10SE3E Owner's Manual

Monitor signage
Hide thumbs

Advertisement

8

Precautions In Using the Product

WARNING
Do not disassemble, repair or modify the product at your own discretion.
- Fire or electric shock accident can occur.
- Contact the service center for check, calibration or repair.
When the display is to be left unattended for an extended period of time, unplug it from the wall outlet.
Keep the product away from water.
- Fire or electric shock accident can occur.
Do not shock or scratch the front and sides of the screen with metallic objects.
- Otherwise, it may cause damage to the screen.
Avoid high temperatures and humidity.
CAUTION
Do not put or store inflammable substances near the product.
- There is a danger of explosion or fire due to careless handling of the inflammable substances.
When cleaning the product, unplug the power cord and scrub gently with a soft cloth to prevent scratching. Do not
clean with a wet cloth or spray water or other liquids directly onto the product. An electric shock may occur. (Do not
use chemicals such as benzene, paint thinners, or alcohol.)
Take a rest from time to time to protect your vision.
Keep the product clean at all times.
Take a comfortable and natural position when working with a product to relax the muscles.
Take a regular break when working with a product for a long time.
Do not press strongly upon the panel with a hand or sharp object such as nail, pencil, or pen, or make a scratch on it.
Keep the proper distance from the product.
- Your vision may be impaired if you look at the product too closely.
Set the appropriate resolution and clock by referring to the User's Guide.
- Your vision can be impaired.
Use authorized detergent only when cleaning the product. (Do not use benzene, thinner, or alcohol.)
- Product can be deformed.
Do not expose to dripping or splashing and do not place objects filled with liquids, such as vases, cups, etc. on or over
the apparatus (e.g. on shelves above the unit).
Batteries should not be exposed to excessive heat. For example, keep away from direct sunlight, open fireplace, and
electric heaters.
Do NOT place non-rechargeable batteries in charging device.
Using headsets (earphones) for a long time or listening loudly can cause damage to your hearing.

Advertisement

loading

  Also See for LG 10SE3E

  Related Manuals for LG 10SE3E