Download Print this page

Precautions To The Ac Adapter And Electrical Power - LG 10SE3E Owner's Manual

Monitor signage
Hide thumbs

Advertisement

Precautions to the AC Adapter and Electrical Power

WARNING
If water or any foreign substance goes inside the product (TV, monitor, power cord, or AC adapter), disconnect the
power cord immediately and contact the service center.
- Otherwise, this may cause a fire or electric shock due to damage to the product.
Do not touch the power plug or AC adapter with wet hands. If the pins of the plug are wet or dusty, wipe and dry them
before use.
- Otherwise, this may cause a fire or electric shock.
Make sure to completely insert the power cord into the AC adapter.
- If loosely connected, the poor connection may cause a fire or electric shock.
Be sure to use power cords and AC adapters provided or approved by LG Electronics, Inc.
- The use of non-approved products may cause a fire or electric shock.
When unplugging the power cord, always pull it by the plug. Do not bend the power cord with excessive force.
- The power line can be damaged, which may cause electric shock or fire.
Be careful not to step or place heavy objects (electronic appliances, clothing, etc.) on the power cord or AC adapter. Be
careful not to damage the power cord or AC adapter with sharp objects.
- Damaged power cords may cause a fire or electric shock.
Never disassemble, repair or modify the power cord or AC adapter.
- This may cause a fire or electric shock.
Make sure to connect the power cable to the grounded current.
- You may be electrocuted or injured.
Use the rated voltage only.
- The product can be damaged, or you may be electrocuted.
In the presence of thunder and lightning, never touch the power cord and signal cable because it can be very dangerous.
- It can cause electric shock.
Do not connect several extension cords, electrical appliances, or electrical heaters to a single outlet. Use a power strip
with a grounding terminal designed for exclusive use with the computer.
- A fire can break out due to overheating.
Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. Additionally, if the cord pin is wet or covered with dust, dry the power
plug completely or wipe dust off.
If you don't intend to use the product for a long time, unplug the power cable from the product.
- Covering dust can cause a fire, or insulation deterioration can cause electric leakage, electric shock or fire.
5

Advertisement

loading

  Also See for LG 10SE3E