Download Print this page

Safety Precaution; Precautions In Installing The Product - LG 10SE3E Owner's Manual

Monitor signage
Hide thumbs


WARNING - This equipment is compliant with Class A of CISPR 32. In a residential environment this equipment may
cause radio interference.


Please read these safety precautions carefully before using the product.
If you ignore the warning message, you may be seriously injured or there is a possibility of accident or death.
If you ignore the caution message, you may be slightly injured or the product may be damaged.
Indoor Use Only.

Precautions In Installing the Product

Keep away from heat sources like electrical heaters.
- Electrical shock, fire, malfunction, or deformation may occur.
Keep the packing anti-moisture material or vinyl packing out of the reach of children.
- Anti-moisture material is harmful if swallowed. If swallowed by mistake, force the patient to vomit and visit the
nearest hospital. Additionally, vinyl packing can cause suffocation. Keep it out of the reach of children.
Do not put heavy objects on the product or sit upon it.
- If the product collapses or is dropped, you may be injured. Children must pay particular attention.
Do not leave the power or signal cable unattended on the pathway.
- The passerby can trip or fall, which can cause electrical shock, fire, product breakdown, or injury.
Install the product in a neat and dry place.
- Dust or moisture can cause electrical shock, fire or product damage.
If you can smell smoke or other odors or hear a strange sound unplug the power cord and contact the service center.
- If you continue to use without taking proper measures, electrical shock or fire can occur.
Do not touch the surface to overheat.
If you dropped the product or the case is broken, turn off the product and unplug the power cord.
- If you continue to use without taking proper measures, electrical shock or fire can occur. Contact the service center.



  Also See for LG 10SE3E

  Related Manuals for LG 10SE3E