Laundry Aids and Use,.,
• Use with detergentor soapfor greasysoil
when soakingor washing.
* Use to whitenclothesandto removestains
• Followdirectionson care label of garment.
• Followdirectionson bleachpackage.
• Bleachis not a substitutefor detergent.Alwaysuse
• Can be usedwith detergents,soapsand water
• Most effectiveduringlast five minutesof wash.
• Use in warm soak or hot wash.
• Sale for all washablefabricsbut check care
• Can be used with detergents, soaps and water
• Use when soaking or washing to remove dirt
• Can be used on all types of fibers.
• Can be used with bleaches and water conditioners.
• Use recommendedamounts suggested on detergent
• Can be used in any water.
• Pretreat stains and grease spots on fabric before
loading in washer.
• Use soft water--install a mechanical softener or use
a non-precipitating softening agent.
• Use hottest water fabric will permit.
• Di.';solvedetergent in small amount of water before
• At the end of the cycle wipe out tub with a
• Use in deep rinse to soften bath towels, diapers,
etc. and to reduce static electricity in synthetic
• Add to rinse to minimize wrinkling of permanent
• Help fabric repel lint.
• U.,;ein soak cycle or overnight to removetoughdirt
proteinand some stains.
• U.';eon fresh stains, lightly soiled areas, grease
or oil stains on permanentpress.
• See package directions.
• U.';ein soak and wash to remove soil or fabric
• Use with bleach or water conditioners.
• Use in wash to reduce amount of detergent or
• Must be used with soap to prevent soap curd, in
• Use in rinse to aid in removing soap. Use 1 cup
ol conditioner at start of rinse fill.
• Usewith detergents, soaps and bleaches.
I ,_WARNING ]
• DO NOT USEWITH CHLORINEBLEACH.
Can produce poiso=
gas resulting in seri_ous
personal Injury or _lea:h.
• Do not pourdirectl' ol_fabrics.
• Do not use in rinse cycle. Bleachmust be
rinsed. Do not use if there is iron in water.
THIS WILL CAUSE BROWN STAIN.
• DO NOT USE ON WOOL,SILK OR SPANDEX.
Chlorine bleach wil turn wooland silk yellow
and will damagetL fibers, causingholesin
• Concentrated, chlo
fibers, even causeholes.
• Do not use bleach wit,_ pre-soakproducts.
• Do not use in rins_
• Slower, less effect
• If too little is used will cause fabric to become
yellow or gray. Fol
• Do not acid fabric softeners. GRAYISHGREASY
STAIN WILL RESU
• Do not use more than recommendedamount or
excessive suds wil r_sult.
• White steaks and powdery residue may
• Bright colors may become fadedor masked.
• Fabrics may becor
:_tiff and hard.
• Whites may becerT grayed.
• Stain removal is more difficult.
• Flame retardant fi_
• Abrasion and lintir g may increase.
• Rough deposits rn
_.'oatthe tub and interior
• Do not use with detergent or bleach. GREASY CURD
OR FABRICSTAINWLL RESULT.Adcl only to rinse.
• De not use excess
• Do not pour direct
ontofabric. Some may cause
• See stain removal directions page.
• DO NOT USEWITI CHLORINEBLEACH.
Can produce poisonousfumes resulting in serious
personal injury or death.
• Do not use on non-colorfast fabrics,silk, wool, or
• Must be used in soil water or with water (:onditioner
to prevent soap curd.
• Precipitating wate
soda, form insolu
to rinse out.
conditioners such as washing
_= particles whichrnay he difficult