Center is engineered,
manufactured and tested for yearsof dependr
able operation. Yet, any precision machine
may require service from time to time. A
Agreement relieves you
completely of undue inconvenience and un-
expected repair bills. It
• Extends mechanical adjustment and service
on a new Kenmore LaundryCenter beyond
the wananty period.
• Includes all parts and lalmr at no addi-
• Covers all service calls and
repairs any-time for the enth-e period of the
• Provides a complete Prevention Mainte-
nance check during the las* month of the
Maintenance Agreement, at your request
check of switches
check of Timer settings.
• Check belts for wear and tension.
• Check all moving parts and oil leaks, and
• Check electrical
• Check pump and hoses.
• Check operation
of timer, door switch and
• Check leveling and balance mechanisms.
• Check dispensers.
• Check elements
• Clean base and motor as needed, and check
This tmlixnited coverage
pennies a day. Let your Se_s Sdes or Service
explain all the benefits
of a Scars
Sears ,,e_dce ts nationwide....
Your Ker_more Laundry C_nter takes on new
service u s'fits around
the o_untz_' using fuUy-
trucks and staffe_d by Sears-trained
These are Se_wice Professionals
who back up all Sears warranties.
Service What We Sell."
If you need SERVICE
or PARTS for your Kenmore
Be ready to give your Sears Service Center the model number,
and date of purchase. The model and serial numbers
of your Kenmore
Center are found inside the dryer door.