9. Set new vend price by adding or removing the
appropriate block-out keys and/or dime inserts
according to Table of Vend Prices.
TABLE OF VEND PRICE
• 1.so uDDDDDDI
* Black slots are closed off by block-out key. To remove
block-out keys, pull straight up.
* Be sure block-out keys and/or dime inserts are
seated properly and ratchet dog is in place with its
spring connected. Be sure the proper coin sizing block
is in place.
Part # 20-3007 for up to 7 quarters and 1 dime
Part # 20-3006 for up to 8 quarters and 0 dimes
* Unless otherwise ordered, all coin chutes are supplied
with Part 20-3006 in place.
10. Plug in dryer or reconnect power.
NOTE: Refer to the product information sheet provided
with the coin box for additional information.
Electrical Shock Hazard
power before servicing.
Replace all panels before operating,
Failure to do so can result in death or
1. Unplug dryer or disconnect power.
2. Open meter-case access door with top-lock key.
3. Loosen the two timer bracket mounting screws (do not
remove) and lift timer and mounting bracket out of
4. Remove nut and tee spacer from the stud.
5. Unlock the security top lock located in the front right
corner of the dryer top with the key provided.
6. Remove two screws under lint lid,
7. Press in the top locks located 2½ inches in from each
side of the dryer with a putty knife.
8. Lift the top as you press the locks. The top is hinged
at the rear. Hold the top open. If you let go, the top
could fall back and damage the console.