Local c odesmaypermit t he useofa U.L.-listed,
120/240-volt minimum, 30ampere, dryerpower supply
cordkit(pigtail). Power s upply cordshouldbetypeSRD
or SRDT andbeat least f ourfeetlong.Thewiresthat
connect t othe dryermustendwithringterminals or
spade terminals withturned ends.
Power Supply Cord
(Mobile home or other four-wire installations)
For mobile homes or other four-wire installations, the
power supply cord must have four, No.-10 copper wires
and match a four-wire receptacle of N EMA Type 14-30R.
The fourth wire (grounding conductor) must be identified
with a green cover or bare copper wire and the neutral
conductor by a white cover.
• Do not use an extension cord with this dryer.
• Do not connect plug end of power supply cord into a live
receptacle before connecting power supply cord to dryer
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove hold-down screw and terminal block cover.
3. Attach a ¾-inch, U.L.-listed, strain relief to the hole
below terminal block opening. Strain relief should have
a tight fit with dryer cabinet and be in a horizontal
position. Put the power supply cord through the strain
Terminal block cover
Hold-down s crew
4. Remove the center terminal block screw. Remove the
neutral grounding wire (green/yellow wire) from external
terminal block screw
5. Connect neutral grounding wire and the neutral wire
(white) of power supply cord under the center screw of
6. Connect the other two insulated wires to outer terminal
7. Connect the green, grounding wire from the power
supply cord to the external grounding conductor screw.
Tighten all terminal block screws firmly.
8. Tighten the strain relief screws.
9. Insert tab of terminal block cover into slot of the dryer
rear panel. Secure cover with hold-down screw.
terminal block s crew
Green w ire/;'_
%_ Neutral ground-