Electrical Shock Hazard
Plug into a grounded (earthed) outlet.
Do not remove ground prong.
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension cord.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death,
fire, or electrical shock.
1. Plug into an grounded (earthed) socket.
2. Return all removable parts and food to the drawers.
1. Move refrigerator to its final location.
2. Using hand, rotate the brake feet. Turn them counterclockwise
until the rollers are off the floor and both brake feet are snug
against the floor. This keeps refrigerator from rolling forward
when opening the doors.
A. Brake feet
IMPORTANT: If you need to make further adjustments
involving brake feet, you must turn both brake feet same
amount to keep the refrigerator level.
3. Use a level to make sure refrigerator is level from side to side
and front to back.