cleaning and maintaining your
5. Wash any dirt or other material from the debris ﬁlter. Make sure
the drain pump propeller behind the debris ﬁlter is not blocked.
6. To assemble the ﬁlter cap, align the projected part of the ﬁlter cap
to your 12 o'clock (on an imaginary clock) and turn it clockwise.
7. Replace the debris ﬁlter cap.
8. Replace the ﬁlter cover.
CLEANING THE DOOR SEAL/BELLOW
1. Open the washer door and remove any clothing or items from the washer.
2. Inspect the gray colored seal/bellow between the door
opening and the basket for stained areas. Pull back the
seal/bellow to inspect all areas under the seal/bellow and to
check for foreign objects.
3. If stained areas are found, wipe down these areas of the seal/bellow, using the procedure
a) Mix a dilute solution, using ¾ cup (177 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach, and 1 gal. (3.8 L) of
b) Wipe the seal/bellow area with the dilute solution, using a damp cloth.
c) Let stand 5 minutes.
d) Wipe down area thoroughly with a dry cloth and let the washer interior air dry with door
Wear rubber gloves when cleaning for prolonged periods.
Refer to the bleach manufacturer's instructions for proper use.
PRESERVING THE TOP COVER AND THE FRONT FRAME
Do not place any heavy or sharp objects or a detergent box on the washer. Keep them on the purchased
pedestal or in a separate storage box.
This may scratch or damage the top cover. And there are dangers for drop.
Since the entire washer has a high-gloss ﬁnish, the surface can be scratched or damaged. Therefore,
avoid scratching or damaging the surface when using the washer.
26_ cleaning and maintaining your washer
warm tap water.
2010-04-29 ¿ÀÈÄ 3:55:58